I know I did a tag yesterday which was the Common White Girl Tag but I’ve had such a busy week and I’m really shattered and I just want to rest, my brain has also been on over drive for so long that it feels like slushy and I can’t be bothered to think of something original or overly exciting to post about but I promise over the weekend I’ll try and come up with my own ideas. Anyway, I saw this tag on delightfulrose.wordpress.com and I thought it was really cool and I really love tags so I thought I would do it too! Please let me know in the comments if you would like to see more tags and what you think they should be!
1. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed? I decide when I’m getting dressed or I just end up wearing what I was wearing the day before because I’m lazy like that…
2. How often do you change your handbag? I never change my handbag because I’m perfectly happy with the handbag I’ve got and it’s just too much effort! (I do own quite a few handbags though…)
3. What time do you get up & go to sleep? I am usually in bed by ten or slightly before, although for the last few weeks it’s been more like eleven, because I’ve had so much studying to do! I wake up kind of when the sun wakes me up but I always set my alarm so I don’t wake up any later than nine – but I prefer to wake up at about eight or half past.
4. How often & when do you workout? I went through a period of going running every day and it was really cool and it made me feel so much more relaxed and energised and it was just nice to use up some energy, I also saw the effects on my body happen almost instantly. But then I stopped running because I was too busy with revision to worry about literally anything else at all so after I’ve finished my next two exams I’m going to start running everyday again and hopefully doing yoga as well!
5. Left-handed or Right-handed? Left-handed.
6. How tall are you? About 5ft9 I think… Maybe 5ft10. I’m really tall and it really sucks!
7. Do you speak a foreign language? I don’t, but I started learning Italian and that was really cool and I really enjoyed it so I might go back to that. I also want to learn French and Sign Language!
8. How many pets do you have? I have two cats (a male and a female) and one rabbit (male).
9. How often are you on your Blog? So far, I look at my blog everyday – definitely once but I often find myself looking at it more than once and I publish a post everyday but I try and schedule those… but I’m relatively new around here and I’m sure that as I progress and go through life I’ll get busier and not have enough time to check it everyday.
10. Do you read the comments posted on your blog? Yes, always. Firstly it’s just polite and secondly I really enjoy reading what everyone has to say! So comment, comment, comment!
11. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts? I don’t because I don’t read all that many beauty blogs at the moment, firstly because I have to actually find them (leave links in the comments!), secondly because I don’t have all that much time, and thirdly because it just make me want to spend all my money instantly so I try and not find more things to buy! I do however keep a list whenever I watch a video by Zoella because there are just so many things she suggests you try and I value her opinion and she clearly has a lot of experience.
12. How did you come up with your blog name? I’m not really sure, I think I was just fantasising about starting a blog one day and I had all these really big hopes and dreams that it would become really successful and I would be the star of the blogging world and so I started coming up with names and this one I was really pleased with and so it stuck. Sorry if I sounded really big-headed but if you haven’t had a fantasy about reaching blogging stardom you’re lying. Obviously I do it because I enjoy it and it’s really fun but everyone fantasises sometimes…
13. What kind of camera do you use for photographs? I don’t really take photos because I feel I’m not good enough to ever do anything with them and I never really have the opportunity as I can’t just take amazing photos with nothing but when I do I use a Fujifilm camera.
14. How often do you clean your house? (Daily, weekly, other)
15. What is your favourite color? Pink! As if you couldn’t tell…
16. What is your favorite beauty/fashion magazine? I don’t read them. Firstly because it costs money and secondly because it A) makes me feel bad about my own appearance and B) it just adds further things to my shopping list!
17. Do you swear? Hardly ever, I basically try and commit to never but sometimes it just comes out. I just think it’s really stupid though when you think of the definition of the word and what it really means, especially fuck – like why would you go around unnecessarily saying sex all the time?
18. What are you doing with the rest of your day? Haha! Watching Teen Wolf and I might do a bit or reading and schedule a few posts!
19. What food do you hate the most? I really hate mushrooms and I also really dislike spicy things – I just feel like my mouth is on fire!
20. What is your favorite food? I really love mashed potato and I also am obsessed with gnocchi at the moment! But my favourite food is probably burgers… although I can’t eat them at the moment because of my braces… 😦
That’s all for this post, I really hope you enjoyed it and if you did give it a like and share! Also feel free to comment, you can either just say hi or leave a link if you too did this tag! Also, make sure to check out Delightful Rose’s version of this tag as she was the inspiration for my post!
That’s all for now,
Inspired Teen 🙂