I saw teenellablog.wordpress.com do this tag on her blog and I thought it was really cool and such an original and interesting post. Usually tags are quite silly and just a bit of fun but this one is much more personal and deep but not in a way that makes you uncomfortable. I feel like it just asks questions that people don’t generally get asked but that we all think about on a daily basis.
- If you get nominated, the person who nominated you should have come up with your questions
- If you get nominated, you don’t have to complete and post the tag but try and work out the answers for yourself
- After you’ve done the tag you have to come up with 10 or more questions and a few extras in case the person doesn’t feel comfortable answering some of them
- After you’ve come up with your questions nominate 5 or more bloggers to do the tag
- Answer as honestly and seriously as you can
If they made a song about your life, what genre would it be?
I think it would be a genre that was really energetic, cheerful and bright but that also featured some sad songs every now and then. Probably like pop or something.
What is your sole purpose in life?
To become an actor and inspire people to achieve their dreams and work hard on whatever they want to do in life. To help make society a better place and work towards equality. To do all the things people told me I couldn’t do.
What do you regret doing?
Not trying harder with a particular friend and losing touch, letting my own problems overpower hers.
What are your strengths?
I personally think that my strengths are that I can find inspiration in everything, that I’m very open-minded and think of all the options and possibilities available in certain situations, I’m almost always positive no matter what the situation or outcome of something has been, I’m very motivated and have lots of different interests. I have an infectious laugh (so people tell me).
What are your weaknesses?
I procrastinate a lot and therefore get stressed a lot too. I don’t get enough sleep because I leave everything until the last minute. I get frustrated very easily and this can cause me to occasionally behave unreasonable and come across as angry even when I’m not, which leads to arguments. I’m terrible with maths and geography. Sometimes I can be too positive and this can lead to more disappointment in the future. That I care too much about people who don’t even know I exist or can’t even remember my name.
What is something that not many people know about you?
That I have this blog. I haven’t told anyone about this blog, not because I feel they would object but more because it’s nice to have something just for me that no one else knows about or can comment on. And I know people that wouldn’t really understand certain things and they would wonder why I posted the things I post and ask me things like “who the hell would want to read that?” or “what a weird thing to say” etc. and that always really frustrates me as I hate explaining myself to people. Sometimes they just don’t understand. I also think it will be quite cool to tell them in the future when I’ve developed this blog a lot more and there are much more posts and I hopefully have a few more followers (hint, hint haha!).
What has been the best decision of your life so far?
This is a really hard question as I have made lots of decisions which I consider to have been really good (really trying not to sound too big-headed here!), the best decision has probably been to start going to the drama group I attend as if it weren’t for that I wouldn’t be aiming for the career I now am and I wouldn’t have discovered the passion I have for acting. But another good decision I made was to keep a journal as it’s so nice to look back on, as I’ve got older I’ve realised how fast time flies and how in only a few years time I might not even live in my childhood home anymore or with my family anymore and I feel like I haven’t spent enough time being a child and it makes me really sad.
What are you afraid of, and why?
I have actually written a post on fears which covers all of my fears from little insignificant things through to much bigger more important fears which you should go and read. But my biggest is oblivion, I know it sounds really cheesy because it’s Augustus Waters’ fear in The Fault In Our Stars but it’s the truth. I’m afraid of growing old, dying, oblivion, all that lot. I just enjoy life too much and there’s so much I want to do, experience and achieve and the thought that I could die and face oblivion at any second terrifies me.
Where are you going in your life?
In the short-term I am hopefully going to sixth form, in the slightly longer time acting school/university and then hopefully after all of that I will be able to be a proper successful actor. That’s all I want out of life. Well, actually that’s not true, I have a whole bucket list but I mostly just want to be an actor with a dog and a nice boyfriend. #Cheesy
So there we go, that’s my version of The Identity Tag I really hope you enjoyed it! Make sure you check out Teenella’s identity tag and just her blog in general as it is really cool!
The moment you’ve all been waiting for!
- rosypopblog.wordpress.com (she’s doing a competition at the moment which you should totally go check out!)
Please don’t feel obliged if I’ve nominated you as I understand it’s currently exam season and all bloggers are busy with their own posts! 🙂
- If you could re-live one moment again, just once, what would it be?
- If you had the choice to re-meet someone and make everything change between you who would it be and why?
- Who, that you know, are you most jealous of and why?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, appearance wise, what would it be?
- What’s the one opportunity that you really wanted to do but missed out on?
- If there was a movie made about you, who would you cast to play yourself and why?
- What’s the one thing you’ve done in your life that’s made you most proud of yourself?
- If you were going to be stranded on a desert island for three years and you could take one person and one other thing with you who and what would they be and why?
- What’s the most meaningful and kind thing anyone has ever done for you?
- What character from either a book or a film do you feel is most like you and why?
- Who’s the most influential person to you that you don’t know (actor, singer, youtuber etc.) and why?
- Describe yourself in one word.
- Describe your life in one word.
Those are all my questions, please answer all or at least ten of them (unless there are some you’re not comfortable answering). If I didn’t nominate you but you really love this tag and would like to do it yourself please feel free to use my questions or the questions I answered (or a mixture of both!), if you have or do end up doing this tag please leave a link in the comments because I would really love to read your versions!
If you enjoyed this post please give it a like! If you’re new around here please follow me and if you want leave a comment saying hi and I will check out your blog! If you don’t want to do this tag but there was a particular question you are dying to answer please feel free to leave it in the comments!
Lastly, if you have any suggestions for other tags or just posts in general that you would like to see me do you can let me know in the comments or via twitter !
That’s all for now!
Inspired Teen 🙂