An exciting thing happened yesterday, I hit 50 followers!! For some people that may not seem like very many, but to me it’s beyond further than I ever thought I would get. To have 51 people following me and appreciating and reading what I write about is just amazing. I’ve wanted to start a blog for a long time but I was always put off the idea because I didn’t know what I would blog about and there are so many people giving blogging advice saying no one will read your blog unless you blog consistently about a specific topic, I’m interested in so many topics that I don’t think I could blog about only one and also I’m just interested in sharing my life experience with all of you. To have started this blog a month ago and already reached 51 follows is so cool! I had a fear that either no one would follow me or I would only have about 4 followers and although I would still blog I would probably spend most of the time thinking it was pointless and a waste of time if there weren’t that many people reading it, which it totally isn’t, if you enjoy doing something it’s never a waste of time.
Anyway, basically what I’m trying to say is I am so grateful to everyone who reads, likes, comments and follows my blog! You have no idea how much you mean to me and how nice it is to finally have a blog that people enjoy reading!
As I couldn’t be writing this post right now without the support of all my followers, I decided for this post I am going to give back to them by promoting them on my blog, although they probably don’t need it because their blogs are better than mine. Anyway, I am going to leave a link to the first 10 people that every followed me and write a little about why I love their blog 🙂
- The first person ever to follow me was DelightfulRose, obviously I was very happy when I got notified that she had followed me because she was my first follower! Her blog is about fashion, beauty and health and she inspired me to do The Lifestyle Tag which I really enjoyed! You should definitely go and check out her blog full of inspiring things and great advice!
- The second person to follow me was Teenella, if you don’t follow her already you should definitely go and do that. Her blog is absolutely amazing! Full of inspiring, motivating and awareness posts. She inspired me to do The Identity Tag which was such an eye-opening post for me! Her most recent post is an inspiring one about Revising early and she also does a series of posts entitled Let’s Talk where a different topic is discussed in each post of the series, for example, mental health and bullying.
- The third person to follow me was KTWRITINGS, she has such a positive vibe on her blog and she writes in such an engaging and happy way that you can’t help but be happy when reading her posts. Her most recent post was the Liebster Award and she’s also recently done the #ProudToBeProud tag/challenge.
- The fourth person to follow me was Isabelle, you should go and check out her blog and follow her! She posts such a huge variety of stuff such as reviews, lifestyle posts, tags and challenges, her thoughts on things, craft and so much more! I admire her for having such a well rounded and huge selection of topics to choose from. There is something on her blog for everyone! Her most recent post was a collab she did called Behind The Blog.
- The fifth person to follow my blog was NetflixOrChill which is a really awesome blog where the blogger watches something on Netflix (they take requests) and then writes up a post about whether you should watch it or not. Whether it’s worthy or Netflix and chill or whether you should just chill. I really suggest you go and check out the blog!
- The sixth person to follow my blog was Elle, her blog is very funny, interesting and enjoyable to read. She is obviously very passionate about her blog and I love to read her posts because of it. It is very easy to engage with her posts because they send off such positive vibes! Her most recent post is a collab she did with her best friend called My best friend dishes up some dirt on me where her best friend basically writes a blog post about Elle and what she’s like and how they met etc. and it was really funny and enjoyable to read. She also recently did a Q&A which was very interesting and entertaining to read.
- The seventh person to follow my blog was L, his blog posts are very insightful and he has such an interesting and inspiring view on life and people. You should definitely go and check out his blog, his most recent post was about gossiping about people and it was entitled Waterproof.
- The eighth person to follow my blog was Dannielle who has been incredibly supportive with my blog, always liking my posts and commenting! Dannielle, if you’re reading this thank you so much for your continuous support! Her blog features posts about make-up, lifestyle and music and she recently did an incredibly inspiring post on 42 things to do this summer which you should totally go and check out if you’re at a lose for what to do this summer or if you want to expand your Summer bucket list
- The ninth person to follow my blog was IvyAnna, her blog is very interesting and she talks very openly and inspiringly about her life and sexuality, her blog looks very cool and you can get lost in it for hours. Definitely go and check out her blog!
- And finally, the tenth person to follow my blog was alulaborealis, they are very new to the blogosphere so it would be really nice if you could go and check out their blog, share the love and support a fellow blogger starting out in this loving blogging community! They have the best first post I have ever seen! It’s so inspiring so go and check it out 🙂
So there you go, the first ten people ever to follow my blog!
Although I listed these ten people/blogs and said lovely things about them (all of which were true) maybe you’re feeling a bit left out because I didn’t mention you but I just wanted to say that this was just a way of me giving back to the people who have helped inspire me to keep blogging but I appreciate and love everyone single person that reads, comments, likes and follows me. Maybe there are some people out there without a blog and the ability to follow me that are dedicated readers and I love you as well! The next time I reach a follower landmark I will give a shout-out to some more followers of mine and I’ll change the way I do it, maybe it will be a random selection or maybe it will be the last ten people to follow me rather than the first. Who knows, I’ll think about it when I next reach a follower landmark.
I would like to say that I don’t want anyone to be upset about this post and I don’t want any of you to think I don’t appreciate you because I really do, you’ve all made me continue my dream of blogging and I am so grateful for that!
Before I end this post I would to remind you that if you ever have an idea for a tag, challenge, series or post I could do on this blog that you would like to see I would be more than happy to hear your suggestions. You can either leave any suggestions in the comments, you can contact me on twitter or e-mail me – email@example.com
That’s all for now!
Inspired Teen 🙂